Associate Creative Director, Beautiful Southern California
My creative ethos in two words? It all comes down to two things: passion and artistry. I’m lucky to love what
I do, and get to incorporate both into every aspect of my life.
The world is my classroom and each day an adventure. Whether brainstorming ideas or solving a design challenge. I’m at my best when curating and creating unique conceptual stories through beautiful photography or solving meaningful issues that can make a difference in our lives. When not in work mode,
I wander exotic countries, immersed in ancient cultures to explore the wonders of our world. Cheers!
- Associate Creative Director at Saatchi & Saatchi
- 2007 – May 2020 El Segundo, CA
- Graphic Design at California State University, Long Beach
- Visual Communications at California Institute of the Arts
- Drawing and Painting at State University of Purchase
- Content Creation
- Automotive CG
- Art Direction
- Photo/Video shoot Art Direction
- CGI Art Dirextion